When you use our Services, we may collect your personal information. This includes:
1. Identifying information (including but not limited to Name, Email Address, Address, Phone number)
2. Demographic information (including but not limited to Gender, Age, Ethnicity)
3. Identify verification information
4. IP address, standard web log information
5. Payment and billing information
6. Listing and classified ad content
7. Cookies and similar tracking technologies
8. Additional information required by law
We may collect your personal information:
1. From you directly during the creation of your account.
2. From you directly during the verification of your account.
3. From others when they import or sync email accounts with us or send registrations invitations.
4. From our partners and affiliates.
5. From any third party.
1.2 Use personal Information
1.2.1 For site functions
First and foremost, your personal information allows us to provide the Trady site’s services to you, and also to improve the site and products. When making a sale or purchase, information such as email address, shipping address, and billing and payment information will be shared with the other member involved. We expect that both parties will respect the privacy of the other member.
Collecting your personal information allows us to give you access to your purchase history, feedback ratings, and other functions.
1.2.2 Allows Use to Contact You
The personal information we collect allows you to be connected with Trady' latest announcements, deals, and events. If you would like to opt out of our mailing list, you may do so from within your account settings. This also allows us to communicate with you about updated policies.
1.2.3 Target Advertisements and Marketing
We do not recommend that you turn off cookies through your browser, as some cookies are necessary for the site to function properly.
1.2.4 Enforce our policies and resolve disputes
We use your personal information to verify and authenticate your identity. This allows us to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
We may release Personal Information if we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement. This may include facilitating court proceeding, protecting the rights, property, or safety of Trady, our users, or others.
1.3 Accessing personal information
Trady will retain your personal details only if necessary, to resolve disputes and ensure compliance with our Terms and Conditions, and for other possible reasons. However, we may delete your personal information if we decide it is no longer needed.
1.4 Trady chat system
We provide an instant messaging system, in which you can communicate directly with us or other users and stores. The chat system may be monitored to enforce our terms and conditions. For example, monitoring the chat systems help us ensure that users do not misuse the chat system to avoid Trady’ fees.
Trady takes the security of your personal information seriously. We have security tools in place to ensure that it is secure, and is not accessed by any unauthorised party. We don't store your credit card information on our site. We encrypt sensitive information, such as passwords. However, we are not responsible for any breaches and do not guarantee that your information will remain private. We are not responsible for privacy practices of other third-party websites.
1.6 Sharing information
1. We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you.
2. If we are involved in a merger, we may share this information with another company.
3. We may share information with a third party E.g. sending physical letters to you. We require the third party to take precautions, but we are not responsible for their negligence.
4. Other members, to resolve a dispute after signing a dispute tribunal form.
5. Legal authorities, if required in cases of suspected fraud or law enforcement purposes.
2. Intellectual Rights Policy
2.1 Intellectual Rights
Intellectual Properties rights give the owner exclusive rights over their brand, innovation or idea. Intellectual Properties includes trademarks, patents and designs. At Trady, we strive to create a fair and trustworthy marketplace. Hence, we require our sellers to comply with intellectual property laws. This policy covers rules we expect sellers to adhere to in regards to intellectual rights policy, actions that we may take and a guide to report an infringement.
1. Do not sell any replica or counterfeit products on Trady.
2. Do not mislead potential buyers by listing your product with another brand's name. You may, however, add that your product is compatible with another brand. For example; Wasabi power batteries compatible with GoPro camera.
3. You must ensure that your listing’s text and picture are your own and not copies of another website, unless you have written permission.
2.2 Reporting an infringement
If you believe another user has violated this policy, and you will like to report an alleged infringement, you may contact us.
Trady will not be held responsible for any Intellectual Property Infringements by sellers on our site.
3. Feedback and Review Policy
3.1 Trade feedback and review policy
After a transaction is carried out, Trady will invite both parties to leave feedback on their experience with the other party. After a product purchase is complete, we will invite the buyer to leave a review on the product they bought.
Trady’s feedback and review system allows members to comment on their trading experience with their transaction partner. We believe feedback is important because it may influence a user’s decision before they carry out a transaction with another particular member. Having a feedback system also helps to maintain a high standard of trading on the Trady website.
To ensure that this feature maintains its purpose, Trady requires you to comply with these policies:
1. Ensure that your feedback is honest and factual.
2. Make sure that your feedback is relevant to the transaction.
1. Manipulate the feedback system to improve your score, hence enhancing your reputation. Trady rewards highly rated stores by awarding them a Gold Store status. We highly discourage users placing dishonest feedback with the intent of receiving positive feedback in exchange
2. Threaten another member with leaving negative feedback unreasonably to manipulate them.
3. Swear or use crude language in your feedback.
4. Leave offensive feedback or defamatory statements attacking another member, rather than commenting on the transaction.
5. Disclose the other trader’s personal information in your feedback.
Trady has the right to edit or remove any feedback that does not follow this policy. We may also remove feedback if the user leaving feedback is no longer a member or has had their account suspended or removed, or if we decided that the feedback was inappropriate for any other reasons not stated in this policy.
3.2 Disagree with some feedback?
If you disagree with feedback about you, there are certain actions you can take. Firstly, you can contact the other trader and try to resolve the issue with them. If you think that their feedback does not comply with our policies, you may click on “Flag this feedback”, which will allow an Trady team member to review it.
Finally, you may respond to their feedback or open a dispute.